10 Sites for Creating Graphic Organizers
- Exploratree – A great visual site for creating a mind map with lots of templates.
- Mind42 – Nice collaborative mind mapping site with lots of templates and easy to use.
- MindMeister – Beautiful looking mind mapping site with the ability to embed into a site or blog.
- MindMup – A easy to use site for creating brainstorms or mind maps.
- Mindomo – One of my favorite brainstorming apps that also lets a user flip their classroom, collaborate, comment, and much more.
- Popplet – A excellent app that allows students to think and learn visually by brainstorming and mind mapping.
- Storyboard That – A excellent site with educational portal that educators are using in a variety ways, such as creating timelines, storyboards, graphic organizers (t-charts, grids, etc.), and more.
- TotSplash – A fun site for creating and organizing ideas into a brainstorm or mind map.
- Webspiration Classroom – From the creators of Inspiration a very popular web-based program for creating visual brainstorms that can then be turned into an outline with a click of a button.
- WiseMapping – A great site for creating visual mind maps and brainstorms.
cross posted at cyber-kap.blogspot.com
David Kapuler is an educational consultant with more than 10 years of experience working in the K-12 environment. For more information about his work, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and read his blog at cyber-kap.blogspot.com.